Competition: WIN A PADDLEBOARD 2017
Red Paddle Co – the world’s leading inflatable SUP manufacturer have teamed up with Boatshed.com – International Yacht Brokers to offer you the chance to WIN a ride 10’6 with a glass 3 piece paddle and leash.
To enter the competition read all about Red Paddle Co and Boatshed.com to be able to answer the questions below.
SUP (Stand Up Paddle) BOARDING
This is the fastest growing water sport in the world and the perfect activity to enjoy with your partner and friends. It’s a go anywhere sport.
- SUP keeps you fit It’s becoming recognised as one of the best sports for core body muscle development.
- SUP is growing… fast! Participation is doubling in most countries around the World
- SUP is truly for everyone Participation by women has reached the same level as men – a remarkable statistic considering sports like windsurfing and kiting is less than 15%
- SUP is on-trend Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney are paddleboarders.
- SUP is simple Apart from swimming, SUP is the easiest means to get on the water.
Our revolutionary pumping technology means you can spend less time pumping and more time paddling! We prefer spending our time paddling rather than pumping so we developed the Titan Pump, boards can be inflated in just under three minutes. The Dual Cylinder system combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the time and energy required to inflate your board. It puts the volume into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 15 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
Today, they have a team of about 120 specialist brokers and sales agents, operating from 60+ locations in 18 countries, supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals.
- Over 775,000 registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 260,000 unique visitors/pm
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 60+ Boatshed branches world-wide
To be in with a chance to WIN the Paddleboard just answer the questions below by selecting the button next to your choice:
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends 27th September 2017.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants agree to be contacted via email by Boatshed and Red Paddle Co. Your details will not be shared with anyone else.
- Winners will be contacted via email and announced in October 2017.
- Entry is open Worldwide except employees (and their families) of Boatshed, it’s agents and the suppliers of the prize.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Boatshed relating to any post-winning publicity.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.